• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

I tend not to do boomed posts. But on reading some of the others I was reflecting today that there isn't much else good news on the forum, and perhaps I should.

I'm in the middle of a contract at the moment so nothing to report. However, does anyone want a catch-up of my boomeds going back a few years?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I tend not to do boomed posts. But on reading some of the others I was reflecting today that there isn't much else good news on the forum, and perhaps I should.

I'm in the middle of a contract at the moment so nothing to report. However, does anyone want a catch-up of my boomeds going back a few years?
    ...and my index finger was poised for the insertion of a

Comment

How are you Gricer? What are your plans for the Yuletide period? Have you got Malc's present yet?

I shall probably visit the Leighton Buzzard narrow-track railway, which always does a 'Santa Special' across town to the brickworks and back. Mince pies and mulled wine are usually on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        How are you Gricer? What are your plans for the Yuletide period? Have you got Malc's present yet?

I shall probably visit the Leighton Buzzard narrow-track railway, which always does a 'Santa Special' across town to the brickworks and back. Mince pies and mulled wine are usually on offer.

Very well thank you.

Malc and I are off to the Bath Christmas Market on Saturday and we shall be procuring our Christmas tree there among other things. A full report and debriefing will follow next week

As for Malc's present, well, he isn't exactly in my good books at the moment so I have a good book in mind for him.

However, if he bucks up his ideas I might just buy a pair of tickets for our favourite James Last Tribute Act

Comment

Ah, Bath. I spent a week near Bradford-Upon-Avon just before Christmas once. If I remember correctly, Bath is a very pretty place at that time of the year.

I think we've already discussed the interesting tunnel and sausages I enjoyed in Bradford.

Comment

Working...
          X