• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting interview days?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting interview days?

Saturday or Sunday are terrible as is 25th of December.

My last interview was on a Saturday as the client was very busy during the days mon-fri. The client appreciated that my company could accomodate their wishes and remarked upon it.
    A Real contractor would appreciate that his/her company has to be flexible and not think along employed pleb lines of I only work Monday to Friday.

So in reality there is no such thing as a 'disgusting interview day'.

Comment

Originally posted by stoptheearthiwanttogetoff View Post
      my last interview was on a saturday as the client was very busy during the days mon-fri. The client appreciated that my company could accomodate their wishes and remarked upon it.
      A real contractor would appreciate that his/her company has to be flexible and not think along employed pleb lines of i only work monday to friday.

so in reality there is no such thing as a 'disgusting interview day'.
      wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        wow you are a

Comment

Originally posted by StopTheEarthIwantToGetOff View Post
          wow you are a
          No sense of humour eh?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            Saturday or Sunday are terrible as is 25th of December.
            With an attitude like that, you'll not get any work.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You'll want all day tomorrow, I suppose?'' said Scrooge.

``If quite convenient, Sir.''

``It's not convenient,'' said Scrooge, ``and it's not fair. If I was to stop half-a-crown for it, you'd think yourself ill-used, I 'll be bound?''

The clerk smiled faintly.

``And yet,'' said Scrooge, ``you don't think me ill-used, when I pay a day's wages for no work.''

The clerk observed that it was only once a year.

``A poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every twenty-fifth of December!'' said Scrooge, buttoning his great-coat to the chin. ``But I suppose you must have the whole day. Be here all the earlier next morning!''

Comment

Working...
              X