• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for you pet lovers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for you pet lovers

Linky

Some truly cringe-worthy photos
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

That cheered me up, thanks. A nice way to start the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Linky

Some truly cringe-worthy photos
      Very funny. This is my favourite.

Comment

This is my favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Very funny. This is my favourite.
          That one took me a moment to spot the dog
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
            This is my favourite.
            The look of compete satisfaction on that guy's face is something to behold....creepy doesn't even come close!
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

You lot seem to have strange criteria for favourites. What about the one where the woman is trying to shag the horse

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                You lot seem to have strange criteria for favourites. What about the one where the woman is trying to shag the horse
                Each to their own, I suppose.

Comment

Thought this thread was going to be about the woman in Torquay that put her neighbour's kitten in the microwave!!

BBC News - Gina Robins cooked kitten to death in microwave
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

OMG that was the funniest thing I have seen in ages. Thank god no one is in in the office. I have tears running down my face. The family one with the bulldog (13) is just killer!!!

in fact you can have another for that. Made my day already..

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X