• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So what does Angela Merkel suggest?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what does Angela Merkel suggest?

What a failure of leadership.
    It's easy to reject ideas, Angela, but you really should be coming up with ideas of your own

Merkel Rejects Euro Bonds Again After Weak Auction - Bloomberg
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

There must be some fugly bints working at bloomberg if they can fit 'Angela Merkel' and 'Losing Sex-Appeal’ in the same paragraph.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm starting to think it isn't the Eurozone debt crisis rattling the world at the moment, its Angela Merkel.

Future headline predictions:

"Hilary Clinton says 'Merkel must go'"

"Analysis: How Angela Merkel caused world war 3, and how one simple Euro currency decision could have prevented it"

Comment

What a choice:
        • Break up the eurozone
        • Put Germany in fiscal charge of all the nations in the eurozone
        • Carry on stalling, until...

Comment

The answer is obvious. Break up the Euro. Too many people staked their rep on it at the mo' but noone is going to bail out Greece, Portugal and Ireland again so it's going to happen. No one can bail out Italy and Spain, so it's going to happen. Mayhem for a few months then buy, buy, buy.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
            I'm starting to think it isn't the Eurozone debt crisis rattling the world at the moment, its Angela Merkel.
            Absolutely right.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              The answer is obvious. Break up the Euro.
              Because why? Why is their problem everyone else's? Let them get on with it and drive change rather than kicking the can down the road like the US and UK.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Because why? Why is their problem everyone else's? Let them get on with it and drive change rather than kicking the can down the road like the US and UK.
                Sometimes I wonder if you live in a parallel universe. Your lack of understanding is chronic.
                The whole point of this thread is asking why Angela is kicking the can down the road rather than driving change.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

It it a done deal that austerity alone won't work? If not, I'm with Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    It it a done deal that austerity alone won't work? If not, I'm with Angela.
                    Of course austerity won't work.
                    in the 30s Great Depression that's what the US did with catastrophic results.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X