• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Active Users: 32 (5 members and 27 guests)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently Active Users: 32 (5 members and 27 guests)

bull

Well I know I'm here.

Comment

It probably includes me, but I've been playing cricket all day at Olney.

It's a bit chilly up there, where the Siberian breeze blows unchecked across the fens.

The photographer from their local press is fit though. She made the visit well worth while. Oh dear, I'm beginning to sound like xog.

Comment

Wen,

If you were beginning to sound like Xog, then you would have mentioned

1) Gastropod mating rituals using WD40 and nitroglycerine
        2) Enormous behinds, with enough flesh to fill a King-Sized duvet
        3) The Chav next-door neighbours which you finally decided to eat
        4) The Barry Manilow "incident" that Xog has repressed all these years, but which I have managed to piece together from his Xoggoth Tales
        Last edited by Board Game Geek; 30 April 2006, 04:50.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
          Wen,

If you were beginning to sound like Xog, then you would have mentioned

1) Gastropod mating rituals using WD40 and nitroglycerine
          2) Enormous behinds, with enough flesh to fill a King-Sized duvet
          3) The Chav next-door neighbours which you finally decided to eat
          4) The Barry Manilow "incident" that Xog has repressed all these years, but which I have managed to piece together from his Xoggoth Tales
          Thanks BGG. I feel better now.

So, is Barry Manilow a chav town near Cardiff?

Comment

I couldn't see why a perfectly normal sexual comment on a human female sounded like me either. As for the geek's list, it wasn't so much Manilow himself, just that nose, I'm afraid I lost control. I try not to mention it.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

just that nose, I'm afraid I lost control
              Hmmm....2 nostrils....the size of aircraft hangars.....can only mean one thing.....DP with a nose...now that is pure class
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                I couldn't see why a perfectly normal sexual comment on a human female sounded like me either.
                She did have a nice @rse, xog.

Comment

Working...
                X