• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK 2011 Awards - nominations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK 2011 Awards - nominations

It's about the time of year when we need to start turning our minds to the annual awards. I can't be bothered to look up the categories we used last year, so unless NLUK can google it for us, may I humbly suggest as a starter:

- Bed-wetter of the year
    - Cretin of the year
    - Fantasist of the year
    - Sockie of the year
    - Life time achievement award

Feel free to add more categories and let's get the nominations rolling in. We can set up the polls in the first week of December,

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's about the time of year when we need to start turning our minds to the annual awards. I can't be bothered to look up the categories we used last year, so unless NLUK can google it for us, may I humbly suggest as a starter:

- Bed-wetter of the year
    - Cretin of the year
    - Fantasist of the year
    - Sockie of the year

Feel free to add more categories and let's get the nominations rolling in. We can set up the polls in the first week of December,
    What about Fascist of the year. We dont want Pooperscoop winning everything
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

- Bed-wetter of the year
      - Cretin of the year
      - Fantasist of the year
      - Sockie of the year

Dullest thread of the year - http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...minations.html
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

1. Bed-wetter of the year
        2. Cretin of the year
        3. Fantasist of the year
        4. Sockie of the year
        5. Life time achievement award

1. Suity retains his title
        2. ScooterScot
        3. Scooterscot
        4. NorthernLadyUK
        5. sasguru
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Wilmslow has competition
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I will start preparing my speech, will head over to Prada for a suit. Where is it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              I will start preparing my speech, will head over to Prada for a suit. Where is it this year?
              Cock of the year isn't part of the awards this year. And even if it was Pooper would win it. Sorry
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Cock of the year isn't part of the awards this year. And even if it was Pooper would win it. Sorry
                Damn mines is unusually big too, thought that would edge it.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  If we get our act together, we could announce it on-line for the Christmas shindig on 9 December.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    The awards are traditionally a happy occasion, so let's not get personal with each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X