• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

question on Euro speculation, statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question on Euro speculation, statistics

Does anybody know where I can find a (free) graph of short positions held on the Euro over the past few years, along with data on who the biggest traders are? I guess this will be CME-based.

I keep hearing rumours, but I'd like to see it with my own eyes.
    Der going over der to get der der's.

OK, how about this one:

Forex Historical Position Ratios | OANDA fxTrade

If I'm reading this right, traders are evenly split on whether the Euro will go up or down against the dollar in the near future.

Where's the doom?

Comment

This was just a test by the way, to see if any of the finance IT contractors on the board actually have any hard knowledge about finance, as opposed to being just driven by newspaper headlines like the rest of us. I'll take the yawning silence as a no.

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by darrenb View Post
          This was just a test by the way, to see if any of the finance IT contractors on the board actually have any hard knowledge about finance, as opposed to being just driven by newspaper headlines like the rest of us. I'll take the yawning silence as a no.
          Have you tried pulling your eyelids down and blowing your nose?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Have you tried pulling your eyelids down and blowing your nose?
            This was a thread for financial contractors not NHS contractors.

Comment

It is exactly for this reason the UK shall take ages to recover. I'm out.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X