• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where the ###k is my delivery?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the ###k is my delivery?

Hermes are rubbish.

It's a crisp autumnal day, I have Christmas wrapping paper and this evenings dinner to go buy and they're f##king around leaving it until last minute to get my delivery delivered

Ahh well, work is done so time for a bit of Grand Theft Auto
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Hermes got my missus' birthday pressies there on time.

Note the plural.

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Hermes got my missus' birthday pressies there on time.

Note the plural.

Ping pong balls?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          Hermes are rubbish.
          +1

After failing to deliver my wifes 'main' Xmas pressie in time for the big day, when it should have been with me 2 weeks before hand, I will never use them again.
          That cost me big time, not only in wifes disappointment, but having to battle through the Xmas eve shopping scrum in town to find another big pressie.

Comment

Hermes - is that the (aircraft) carrier for Herpes?

Comment

all arrived, wrapped up and hidden in the attic.. job done, now once again back to GTA.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
              X