• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Sabbath reunited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Sabbath reunited

And playing Ahoy in Rotterdam 12th june 2012.

I have just ordered two tickets

Black Sabbath
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    And playing Ahoy in Rotterdam 12th june 2012.

I have just ordered two tickets

Black Sabbath
    Hasn't Ronnie James Dio passed away?

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Hasn't Ronnie James Dio passed away?
      He wasn't in the original line up.

Comment

He wasn't in the original line up.
        I still have a ticket from about 1989 for Glasgow Barrowlands. They only sold two tickets, so gig was cancelled!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          I still have a ticket from about 1989 for Glasgow Barrowlands. They only sold two tickets, so gig was cancelled!
          I think they'll sell more this time.

Comment

I think they'll sell more this time.
            I take it Ozzy isn't in the line up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              I take it Ozzy isn't in the line up?
              He is. That's the point; it's the original line up including the 'Prince of Darkness'.

Comment

He is. That's the point; it's the original line up including the 'Prince of Darkness'.
                Damn, I'm in Miami then. Just have to make do with Stone Roses.

Comment

Tempted to move Heaven and Hell to get there. Bit Paranoid about it though. Been a lot of Changes in the band.

I am Iron Man.
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

The stories of what he used to get up to were legendary. I remember one about him snorting a line of ants.

Now, following the de-mything of his family being on TV so much over the last decade he's just the rather slow husband of Sharon Osbourne.

As Bill Hicks said: (paraphrasing) "I want my rockstars dead, not old and decrepit in an old folks home. I want them to have so much passion in their music they finish the show by putting a gun to their head. Play from the [bleeping] heart."

So I won't be going to the tour. I'll sit at home playing their records backwards.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X