• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, it's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, it's Friday

GF is out with friends so on my own, local Indian is busy delivering so could be a while, what's in the fridge / freezer / cupboards as after a few drams I'm starving and not willing to wait long?

Hmm, small mozarella, tomato and basil pizza ain't gonna cut it so needs supplemented with something.

Voila!

As above but with Puy lentils on top, outstanding.

Looks like tulip but tastes great, perhaps just as well I'm relatively sober...

So, what drunken concoctions would you cook when sober?
    Me, me, me...

On my own tonight, was going to cook but in the end ordered a curry and downing a few cans of Kroney.

I'd have a wee dram but I cant be bothered to make up some ice.

Just listening to Manglers song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fN1qSKk6s
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      On my own tonight, was going to cook but in the end ordered a curry and downing a few cans of Kroney.

Just listening to Manglers song. JETHRO TULL - Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young to Die (1976) - YouTube
      I've been on the Moonraker, 7.5%, regret it now, just wanna go bed and try and set my self up for an amazing wet dream which just does not happen anyway cos I keep thinking about AIX LPAR's and inventing a car toilet and scriptwriting for John inman.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        1/10 for too obvious trolling.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I've been on the Moonraker, 7.5%, regret it now, just wanna go bed and try and set my self up for an amazing wet dream which just does not happen anyway cos I keep thinking about AIX LPAR's and inventing a car toilet and scriptwriting for John inman.
          Is moonraker another name for crack? Because you sound monged.

Comment

Working...
          X