• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public figures Quiz Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public figures Quiz Cameron

Quite good questions here

David Cameron, we have a few questions for you

A lot of recent deaths in his immediate family.

Didn't realise he was in Ibiza this year at about the same time as me, and that he travels Ryanair and Easyjet. Good on 'im.
    David Cameron and Samantha Cameron holiday in Ibiza | Mail Online

Comment

"No. My wife did, the night before I got there. I went to some very nice restaurants, but I was tucked up in bed at a ludicrously un-Ibizan hour."
      I read that 't' as an 'f' in their font. Thought he was being super-honest!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

He strikes me as more of a toker than a pillhead.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The thing that is odd and weird is having to have people open car doors for you because they weigh two tonnes and if you tried to do it yourself you'd cut your leg off."
          Okay, he's aggregating for comic effect, but 'cut your leg off'? Presumably he means sprain an ankle or something?

Edit: Ah, perhaps he's referring to closing the door yourself and jamming your leg. Ouch

Comment

Shame he didn't answer many of the questions, though.

"What's your opinion of drilling for oil in the Arctic?"
            "We don't own any of the Arctic"
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X