• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Result!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Result!

Left the lads in town and drove back out to the services to play on the fruitees for a bit.

Couldn't' believe my luck

Ended up behind the dumpsters with the girl from the Happy Eater on her knees with my kacks round my ankles

I thought it very fitting that she works at the Happy Eater. Certainly lives up to her name lol.
    Last edited by pacharan; 27 November 2011, 00:24.

I appear to have stumbled back into 1973.

Stupid Threaded.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I didn't know there were services at Wilmslow.

I keep stopping at the Paris Hilton Services on the M6 but she's always busy.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        Left the lads in town and drove back out to the services to play on the fruitees for a bit.

Ended up behind the dumpsters with the girl from the Happy Eater on her knees with my kacks round my ankles

I thought it very fitting that she works at the Happy Eater. Certainly lives up to her name lol.
        What do you expect for £20 - a hotel room?

Best get checked at your local GUM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Where was she eating, A Little Chef?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Where was she eating, A Little Chef?
            I met her by the fruitees.

Showed her how to get unlimited crackshots.

Got my leg over quite a few times recently doing this

Comment

So is pacharan who Wilmslow wishes he was?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X