• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Is Going Right For Apple Fanboys' Jugular

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Is Going Right For Apple Fanboys' Jugular

Brilliant!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

That made me chuckle.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good attempt.

If I was the director though I'd have made it a bit more realistic:

a. no females in the queue.

b. pissing down rain so they're all cold and wet.

c. a few tramps and dog doodie for them to mingle with.

d. people laughing and pointing as they walk past.

e. muggers waiting around the corner for some easy pickings once the mugs get served after 12 hours of waiting.

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Is it really better though?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Is it really better though?
          Moans I've heard generally relate to quality - plastic feel.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I could never get a Samsung,... I'm creative!

I've had the Galaxy S2 since about June. I was impressed when I got it, and its only got better whilst I've had it. Plenty of software updates to fix minor bugs, improved battery life, lots more useful apps.
            The wife was so jealous that now she's got one too.

The only plasticy thing is the really light and thin back plate, which actually feels quite solid when clipped in place. Very good quality over all.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post

I've had the Galaxy S2 since about June. I was impressed when I got it, and its only got better whilst I've had it. Plenty of software updates to fix minor bugs, improved battery life, lots more useful apps.
              The wife was so jealous that now she's got one too.

The only plasticy thing is the really light and thin back plate, which actually feels quite solid when clipped in place. Very good quality over all.
              +1

Took me a while to get used to the change from an HTC, but the two things that T3 marked it down for were plastic back and lack of Apps. Everything else outscored the iPhone 4, but those really important things pushed it into second place.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
              X