• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keeping It In The Family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping It In The Family

Bulawayo24 NEWS | Man collapses as he discovers prostitute he hired is his own daughter

Titus Ncube got the shock of his life after a commercial sex worker he allegedly called to his hotel room turned out to be his daughter. Ncube is said to have collapsed while the 20-year-old daughter bolted after seeing her father.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Police man to hooigan in street: "Don't you live up the road with your mother and sister?"
    Hooligan: "They're the same person"

Comment

Blimey you must have some time on your hands if you have taken to reading the local rag of Zimbabwa's second largest city! That is what I call a bit of random reading.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Titus Ncube, sounds like the the name of a dance band.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Blimey you must have some time on your hands if you have taken to reading the local rag of Zimbabwa's second largest city! That is what I call a bit of random reading.
          It was in The Sun this morning, this is the only online version I can find
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"Dad can you lend me 50 quid"

"No love, but you can earn it"
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

I can't understand how this even appeared in the media.

Surely one of these moments where both parties are living a secret life would have resulted in both agreeing to walk away and never to speak of it ever again.
              ....'Obviously' without anything happening you filthy minded perverts

Comment

More current affairs gems from the same source;

Bulawayo24 NEWS | Woman's buttocks injected with cement for enhancement

Bulawayo24 NEWS | 10kg rat bigger than a cat found in Harare

Bulawayo24 NEWS | Adulterous couple caught mysteriously stuck to each other

And their poll could almost be a CUK poll. Almost;

Should people play a trumpet when they get married?
                No75% Yes11.11% Depends13.89%
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

brilliant comments
                  Originally posted by Cindy Silisiwe Ndhlovu · Nottingham, United Kingdom
                  men
                  Originally posted by Buhle Tshabalala · Leicester, United Kingdom
                  It's a lie! She was doing prostitution bcoz of family problem? Silly girl n family! She wanted to sleep around n be paid for it!
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    "She wanted to sleep around n be paid for it!"

Poor girl, labelled a prostitute just because they don't have the normal currency of Bacardi Breezers.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X