• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The curious drainy smell.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The curious drainy smell.

Instead of being in the stairwell, it's now infesting my storeroom.

I'd prefer it to be in the stairwell really.

Maybe it's a ghost. Houses are fill of mysteries. I still have not solved how woodlice keep getting into my new conservatory, I have checked all over and there is not the tiniest gap anywhere.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Its probably a rat. You need to get a cat in to sort that out.

Comment

dead person in the flat downstairs ????

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
          dead person in the flat downstairs ????
          Are there 10 full bottles of milk and hundreds of letters on the downstairs doormat ?

Can't do YouTube from client co, but if you search for "Nineteen bottles of milk on your doorstep, tells me you're no longer alive" you'll find a song about that......
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X