• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breivik declared insane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breivik declared insane

Thought so.

BBC News - Norway massacre: Breivik declared insane

fighting to defend Europe from a Muslim invasion, which was being enabled by what he called "cultural Marxists" in Norway's Labour Party, and the European Union.

The two psychiatrists, in their report, concluded that he lived in his "own delusional universe where all his thoughts and acts are guided by his delusions".
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I thought he would just be a plain psychopath.

Comment

The two psychiatrists, in their report, concluded that he lived in his "own delusional universe where all his thoughts and acts are guided by his delusions".

Hey! That's where I live. We might be neighbours!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Hey! That's where I live. We might be neighbours!

Have you been shot yet?

Comment

So does tghis mean he will get the concessio0n of diminished responsibility?

I don't know aht the implication of this werdict would be but if this man is clearly insane do they have the right to put him in lunatic asylum and throw the key away? I would be very surprised if , in a couple of years time, we don't hear human rights issues and he is free ojn the streets of Britain once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
            So does tghis mean he will get the concessio0n of diminished responsibility?

I don't know aht the implication of this werdict would be but if this man is clearly insane do they have the right to put him in lunatic asylum and throw the key away? I would be very surprised if , in a couple of years time, we don't hear human rights issues and he is free ojn the streets of Britain once more.
            Shall we forgive your typing issues as being to do with 'diminished responsibility'? Or have you been using Pacharan's screen wipe app? Or are you pacharan?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Shall we forgive your typing issues as being to do with 'diminished responsibility'? Or have you been using Pacharan's screen wipe app? Or are you pacharan?
              I don't agree with you I'm afraid but this is my pereginitive in this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
                I don't agree with you I'm afraid but this is my pereginitive in this site.
                What is a pereginitive? It's not a word I've seen before and google doesn't seem to have heard of it either.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  What is a pereginitive?
                  It's a kind of bird, spelt wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    What is a pereginitive? It's not a word I've seen before and google doesn't seem to have heard of it either.
                    It means it is my right to not have to explain myself on these pages.

Comment

Working...
                    X