• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ATOS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATOS

No more e-mail

I suspect the reason for that is far deeper. Its probably so there is no 'paper' trail showing any ****-ups they make in their consultancy roles to the UK government and companies.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Just finished a gig with tis lot, think I was lucky working on a good project though. Heard all sorts of nightmares from UKBA and DWP Porjects
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      No more e-mail

I suspect the reason for that is far deeper. Its probably so there is no 'paper' trail showing any ****-ups they make in their consultancy roles to the UK government and companies.
      Yes I read the e-mail requesting the ending of emails ..... - OK what about the customers of ATOS - are they to stop sending emails to ATOS staff ?

Wooly headed badly implemented non-sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        Yes I read the e-mail requesting the ending of emails ..... - OK what about the customers of ATOS - are they to stop sending emails to ATOS staff ?

Wooly headed badly implemented non-sense.
        It doesn't sound awfully effective to email everyone this new directive. He might have led by example and phoned people individually.

Comment

Clearly a bunch of *****.

I say this as a recipient of large amounts of their money.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
          X