• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish me luck!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck!

Got a phone interview in a few minutes.

Client got some knobber in who claimed to be a BPM Architect guru - turns out that not only did he fail spectacularly to produce a functional specification document which met the requirements (even though he spent weeks messing about with it), but he can't even get the most basic software to install on his machine!!

God only knows what he's been doing for the past few weeks - agent says that the PM says that all he does is whinge about everything, but delivers nothing. PM says that last week he mumbled something about going home to his playroom because the planning inspectors were coming, and disappeared. He also seems to were Pampers in the office, which they weren't quite expecting.

I don't know where they find these people sometimes!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Good luck. Not that you will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Good luck. Not that you will need it.
      Whooosh!!

Anyway Faqqer, this other bloke seems like a complete tool. I bet he's really embarrassed by his incompetence and inadequacy and keeps a low profile, though
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X