• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring your kids to work day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring your kids to work day

Here in NL, perhaps coincidentally the same day as people take their kids to work in UK, but for a different reason.

But that's enough now, please take them back home.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Here in NL, perhaps coincidentally the same day as people take their kids to work in UK, but for a different reason.

But that's enough now, please take them back home.
    My youngest is in my office at the moment doing her homework (lying on the floor doing a picture), and the eldest was in earlier asking for help with her homework. They must think I dead clever.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      My youngest is in my office at the moment doing her homework (lying on the floor doing a picture), and the eldest was in earlier asking for help with her homework. They must think I dead clever.
      I bet their homework's more difficult than your work. Or mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I bet their homework's more difficult than your work. Or mine.
        One was about coal fire power stations, heat loss, energy efficiency and the other is drawing a picture of mountains.

But a least I understand what they need to do

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          One was about coal fire power stations, heat loss, energy efficiency and the other is drawing a picture of mountains.
          Bloody hell, smart kids; I did that kind of stuff at poly.

They'll still end up as IT contractors though.

Comment

Working...
          X