• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mercer Quality of Living Survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercer Quality of Living Survey

2011 Quality of Living survey

Page down, and down and down to see the UK's rank.

Pointless survey. If you're rich in N'dajamena you'll have a better standard of living than if you're poor in Geneva.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The quality of Mercer is not strain’d,
      It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
      Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
      It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

Comment

yeah, wife and I have been discussing a move out for the past few months and NZ is top on our list...Its also damn easy to get in. I belive even welsh Gorn could get in.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

wtf

Personal Safety Ranking, 2011

First two British cities listed:
          44 Aberdeen United Kingdom
          44 Glasgow United Kingdom

I thought you got stabbed the minute you got off the plane in those cities?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Certainly not. The local neds will always introduce themselves first.

"Hullo, Ah'm Shuggy. I'll be providing the malkie the day".

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              wtf

Personal Safety Ranking, 2011

First two British cities listed:
              44 Aberdeen United Kingdom
              44 Glasgow United Kingdom

Absolute rubbish. They spend the first minute going through your pockets, then they stab you.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                yeah, wife and I have been discussing a move out for the past few months and NZ is top on our list...Its also damn easy to get in. I belive even welsh Gorn could get in.
                It is a cultural wasteland compared to Europe. But it sure is pretty.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

<Placeholder for Scooter>

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    It is a cultural wasteland compared to Europe. But it sure is pretty.
                    True, but when you've lived in Canada and US - you're used to it. Only imperfection is they don't play Ice Hockey.

As long as there are no slums and the weather is better I'll be happy.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X