• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Share broker recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Share broker recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good online broker which provides:

ISA
    Trades at £12.50 or less
    UK, US stocks at a minimum
    Live online trading, rather than being submitted to a human broker to execture when he likes
    T+10 settlement terms?

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good online broker which provides:

ISA
    Trades at £12.50 or less
    UK, US stocks at a minimum
    Live online trading, rather than being submitted to a human broker to execture when he likes
    T+10 settlement terms?
    I use Barclays but I use a T3 account. Costs £12.95/£9.95/£6.95/£4.95! depending on the number of trades you make. Costs me £6.95 at the mo.

Also has, Sipps, CFDS etc etc
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I use Barclays as well and very happy with the service and how it all works, they are gradually upgrading the website but I have not been moved to the new format yet, so not sure what the differences are.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

I use iWeb

s'Ok
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
          I use Barclays as well and very happy with the service and how it all works, they are gradually upgrading the website but I have not been moved to the new format yet, so not sure what the differences are.
          I'm using two accounts. One on
          both platforms. The new one is tulipe.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X