• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas bonus

Got an email today from my client manager. I have to fill in my timesheet, as best as I can, for the whole of December. Of course, as soon as I've done that, I can invoice... *kerching*
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Question

You are invited to a team event, and you go.

To your suprise the event starts at 15:00.

Do you bill for a full day?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Question

You are invited to a team event, and you go.

To your suprise the event starts at 15:00.

Do you bill for a full day?
      Hell yeah & for the morning after you spend with a client induced hangover
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Got an email today from my client manager. I have to fill in my timesheet, as best as I can, for the whole of December. Of course, as soon as I've done that, I can invoice... *kerching*
        Timesheet?

Disguised employee.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

teachers in Germany get a 13th month christmas bonus in their December salary
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Timesheet?

Disguised employee.
            Except for the huge income, flexible working conditions and no appraisals? Oh yes. ...well, no, in fact. Just normal project reporting.

Originally posted by chef View Post
            teachers in Germany get a 13th month christmas bonus in their December salary
            Not really. They give 1/13th of their salary as an interest-free loan to their employer, January to November, which is repaid in December.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X