• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When to start windmilling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to start windmilling?

Yeah, so i'd just finished work earlier and swung by my quiet local for a quick pint on the way home. I was ordering my first beer and a bloke sat across the bar with his mate shouts across to me "oi you, come here" and starts gesturing aggressively that i should join him because he wants to talk to me.

So I ordered my beer and looked over and said in a non-threatening but assertive tone "naa, i'm not coming over to talk to you".

So he marches over with his pint and puts his head in my face and shakes my hand asking my name. So i told him. Then he says "I dont give a f**k who you are!!". His face is one inch from mine.

So.. what would you do next?
    Last edited by aussielong; 1 December 2011, 12:47.

Pull out my Glock.

Comment

Knee him in the nuts, taking his pint in one smooth movement
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Glass him...shock & awe
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          "oi you, come here"
          "You talking to me?" ....
          Last edited by PAH; 1 December 2011, 15:11. Reason: ?
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Was this pub the Windmill of Clapham Common?

I have been there myself but I ca

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
              Glass him...
              F**k me.....another Glaswegian......
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                Yeah, so i'd just finished work earlier and swung by my quiet local for a quick pint on the way home. I was ordering my first beer and a bloke sat across the bar with his mate shouts across to me "oi you, come here" and starts gesturing aggressively that i should join him because he wants to talk to me.

So I ordered my beer and looked over and said in a non-threatening but assertive tone "naa, i'm not coming over to talk to you".

So he marches over with his pint and puts his head in my face and shakes my hand asking my name. So i told him. Then he says "I dont give a f**k who you are!!". His face is one inch from mine.

So.. what would you do next?
                Crush his hand and tell him to f**k off.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Shake his finger.

Comment

Drop to the floor like a sack of tulip begging forgiveness, burst into tears, give him your wallet and crawl back out on your belly, then come home and post on CUK you knocked two fellas out in the pub

Suity.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X