• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

******* sellers suddenly decided not to sell property

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******* sellers suddenly decided not to sell property

Pulled out of deal just when I got very close to sign contracts and exchange ***** ***** - cost nearly a grand so far at least!

Change of personnel at the bank which had original mortgage on property defauled and they were standing to lose 30% at least, let's see them sell it next year

On a plus side I might get another 12 months rental there and will buy a mansion in 2013.

Should be like Scotland. Bids are binding (save for something coming up in the survey).

Comment

Well, I think at the very least after bid accepted whoever breaks it up should pay at least 1-2% of value of property as compensation - it's totally ****ing wrong to just "change your mind" and have no cost. Bunch of

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Pulled out of deal just when I got very close to sign contracts and exchange ***** ***** - cost nearly a grand so far at least!

Change of personnel at the bank which had original mortgage on property defauled and they were standing to lose 30% at least, let's see them sell it next year

On a plus side I might get another 12 months rental there and will buy a mansion in 2013.
        I thought you'd flounced!
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's annoying but you will probably look back in a few years and see this as a lucky escape.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Welcome back Alexei!

What has cost you a grand?

Comment

Either they are nuts or realise that money is even worse to be holding than property.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Welcome back Alexei!

You wouldn't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Welcome back Alexei!

Moustache trimming.

I see the smell of the CUK greasepaint was to strong for AtW to ignore(that or his sockies got banned)

I thought it was a repro anyway?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nice to see you back A lucky escape IMO, the gods are smiling on you...

Comment

Working...
                    X