• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what banking shares

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what banking shares

What are the best wanking shares to invest in assuming that current prices of stocks are at rockbottom but will rocket one the Eurozone rescue package has been put together.

Hoping to put in 5-10 grand. Hope to double my money.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    What are the best wanking shares to invest in assuming that current prices of stocks are at rockbottom but will rocket one the Eurozone rescue package has been put together.

Missed it. You should have bought in on Thursday. They;re up 30% since then.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What are the best wanking shares to invest in

Equity | Beate Uhse AG | 755140 | DE0007551400
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Missed it. You should have bought in on Thursday. They;re up 30% since then.
        I missed it too.

It's like a game of buckaroo at the moment.

Comment

RBS. I bought a load yesterday and I want them to go up as much as possible before I sell.

Comment

What is a wanking share ?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              What is a wanking share ?
              I thought I'd answered that;

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I missed it too.

It's like a game of buckaroo at the moment.

Credit Agricole seems likely to be big news i the near future.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What are the best wanking shares
                  Kleenex?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Banking shares were looking like a good deal on Monday, shame my excess cash was tied up when the looked a good deal a few weeks ago.

I see this rollercoaster going on for some time, there’s surely more bad news to come. If you believe there is any chance, Greece will have to leave the Euro or Italy needs bailing out banking shares could plummet another 50%?

I see in the long term, 2-5 years banking shares could go up 3 fold or more and that’s why I bought in, but I don’t think last weeks blip was the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                    X