• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chukka Umannah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chukka Umannah

Looking at your next PM there folks.

Very slick on QT tonight.

Bet Miliband's quaking in his boots.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

QT has went downhill, rubbish guests same people on it over and over again. Why don't we see Osborne or Cameron or balls, millibans etc on it.

Comment

Very slick, but when you listen to what he said, he doesn't get it, I thought Deborah Meadon summed it up quite well - we just don't have enough money any more.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
        Very slick, but when you listen to what he said, he doesn't get it, I thought Deborah Meadon summed it up quite well - we just don't have enough money any more.
        He reminded me of an academic swot who'd memorised some figures and researched the minute details of his opponents constituency so he could appear to be 'clever'.

At the end of the day, another Labour

Is there something about Labour politicians and Unionists that make them you want to ?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Is there something about Labour politicians and Unionists that make them you want to ?
          You've answered your own question.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
            Too slick for me and no substance

Comment

I think this man performs very well and I for one would like to see him as Prime Minister.

By having ethnic community leader, Great Britain is setting out its stall to tell the world that it is the vibrant multiracial, multicultural society that it is

Comment

Originally posted by RobertRice View Post
                Too slick for me and no substance
                The British electorate would NEVER fall for that now, would they?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  The British electorate would NEVER fall for that now, would they?
                  Of course not

Comment

No, don't think so.

Whatever you think about Jeremy Clarkson, I don't think you could accuse him of having no talent as this guy did. He also called him an unpleasant character and questioned why he was on our screens at all.

Not very prime ministerial IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X