• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear: Questions of ethics...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear: Questions of ethics...

No, not another NL sleaze story, though the answers Tony's boys would give could make interesting reading, but was wondering if anyones done this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4954856.stm

Actually I found one of the questions posed by a reader the most interesting, since it's something which is probably more likely than any of the rest:

"It's your birthday. Four of your friends together buy you one lottery ticket as a present. You win £5 million. Do you share the money with these friends, who only spent £0.25 each on your birthday present?"

The simple answer is...FECK no!

BTW, Labour will get reelected without much fuss at the next general election.

I guess its true, you get the government you deserve. After all, its only fair!

Mailman

Comment

Yes. But not equally of course. Mabe £100k each.

On the other ones, I reckoned I'd have no problem flicking the switch or topping the fat dude. But then I thought both of those would get you banged up for murder, whereas letting the 5 die wouldn't. That's a shame.

Comment

Unfortunately in this day and age you're just as likely to find yourself up before the court because their relatives are suing for negligence.

Comment

Working...
        X