• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

I'll be watching some of my new Columbo box set that arrived today.

One more thing. It only cost £37 from Amazon. Bargain.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

You are allowed to buy such things so close to Xmas.

I'm on a look but don't buy type ban from Oct onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      You are allowed to buy such things so close to Xmas.

I'm on a look but don't buy type ban from Oct onwards.
      +1 LOL. I bet PAH is a right bugger to buy for and his family are not quietly livid they still don't have a clue what to buy him!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hopefully out for a curry tonight.
        Saturday taking youngest swimming.
        Saturdat afternoon - stuff - probably shopping.
        Saturday evening - going to a kick boxing tournament.
        Sunday got friends coming over for evening meal.
        Sunday evening picking eldest up from school trip.

Comment

Work Christmas party tomorrow. The elder 2 are with their mother(she refused to let them go) but I have to take the small autistic one. They have arranged for him to start early (to aclimbatize and to see Santa without a queue).

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Work Christmas party tomorrow. The elder 2 are with their mother(she refused to let them go) but I have to take the small autistic one. They have arranged for him to start early (to aclimbatize and to see Santa without a queue).
            Send me a text when he's free there are some public sector workers wanting to see him
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              +1 LOL. I bet PAH is a right bugger to buy for and his family are not quietly livid they still don't have a clue what to buy him!!
              I have a feeling they'd still get me the usual tat even if I stopped buying stuff all year round.

Anyway, when it comes to TV box sets I always buy them even if it's for others to wrap up for me, so I get the right ones and not some poor or incomplete version.

Just opened my Columbo box set and I'm a little disappointed it doesn't have any Colombian or Cuban cigars in it. I was convinced they were using these box sets to smuggle them out of south America.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

I'll be working tomorrow, as usual.

Every little helps.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I'll be working tomorrow, as usual.

Every little helps.
                  Indeed:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Decided to watch the very first episode of Columbo, so put in disc 1 of season 1 and watched Murder By The Book (directed by Steven Spielberg).

Only just this morning noticed that there were two pilot episodes and they've decided to include them on the last disc of season 1.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRETINS, WHY NOT PUT THE PILOT EPISODES ON DISC ONE WHERE THEY LOGICALLY BELONG, THEN WE ARE MORE LIKELY TO WATCH THEM IN THEIR PROPER ORDER?
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                    X