• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official Euro 2012 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official Euro 2012 thread

All Euro 2012 stuff should be posted in this thread only or it's ze ban you get.

Will the euro still be around in 2012?

If it collapses could be a lot of juicy contracts around fixing currencies in IT systems.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      Yes, next.

Comment

If it collapses could be a lot of juicy contracts around fixing currencies in IT systems.

Comment

They have already turned the dual currency back on in Dublin

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Group D:

Ukraine
            France
            Sweden
            England

Comment

1st England
              2nd France
              3rd Sweden
              4th Ukraine

A good draw. No Spain, Germany or Holland.
              Last edited by RobertRice; 2 December 2011, 18:33.

Comment

From BBC Sport - Euro 2012: England avoid giants as Republic land tough draw

"Having selected Krakow in Poland as their training base, England will face journeys of up to 930 miles to Donetsk and 540 miles to Kiev.

When asked if he would consider changing the destination of their camp, Capello told BBC Sport: "Absolutely not because we have found a really good place. I am happy with the facilities and we will stay in the same place in Krakow.""

I don't mind a bit of travel to a well paid gig but that's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                  From BBC Sport - Euro 2012: England avoid giants as Republic land tough draw

"Having selected Krakow in Poland as their training base, England will face journeys of up to 930 miles to Donetsk and 540 miles to Kiev.
                  They don't have planes in Poland?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    They don't have planes in Poland?
                    No doubt and they'll also have an exec lounge, duty free shop, free bar on board... I can't see them performing particularly well after all that travel and temptation.

Comment

Working...
                    X