• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jägerbomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jägerbomb

Jägerbomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I know why I was so sick.

Quite pi55ed off as that curry cost me £25, on the plus side at least I wont need to get the sudocrem out.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Jägerbomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I know why I was so sick.

Quite pi55ed off as that curry cost me £25, on the plus side at least I wont need to get the sudocrem out.
    The Reverse Jägerbomb hurts more - a shot of Red Bull dropped into a glass of Jägermeister.
    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Im not a big jagerbomb fan but every time we go out we tend to have them and sambucca and by the time I get home Im ratarsed.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Im not a big jagerbomb fan but every time we go out we tend to have them and sambucca and by the time I get home Im ratarsed.
        I don't know why people insist on buying them? I'd have stayed out longer and not felt so bad if I hadn't succumbed.

Dam the daft UK drinking culture.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I've seen an impressive 10 JB stack, I only had one of them.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Why did the word 'euphemism' come in to my head?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I don't know why people insist on buying them? I'd have stayed out longer and not felt so bad if I hadn't succumbed.

Dam the daft UK drinking culture.
              You don't have to join in
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I hate the smell of Red Bull. Someone opposite me on a crowded train popped open a can of that right in front of me and I gagged and almost puked onto her dreadlocks.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  I hate the smell of Red Bull. Someone opposite me on a crowded train popped open a can of that right in front of me and I gagged and almost puked onto her dreadlocks.

Me too. I've walked out of a bar leaving a nearly full pint behind due to the stink of the stuff.

Very bad on trains first thing in the morning. They leave empty cans in the litter bins to stink the place out.

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    Me too. I've walked out of a bar leaving a nearly full pint behind due to the stink of the stuff.

Very bad on trains first thing in the morning. They leave empty cans in the litter bins to stink the place out.

Totally agree Sysman, the smell is appalling. Makes me want to reach out for a Gauloises.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X