• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Socrates is dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socrates is dead

BBC Sport - Obituary: Socrates

Originally posted by Socrates
    "When I named one of my sons Fidel, my mother said 'that's a bit of a strong name to give a child'. 'Mother,' I said, 'look at what you did to me',"
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

He was a trained Doctor and smoked a pack of fags a day throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      A surprisingly large number of doctors smoke. They generally drink like fishes as well.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Socrates gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooone.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Is it better to live your life as you wish and go to the grave early, or wrap yourself in cotton wool and die in some lonely nursing home, stuck in front of the telly all day peeing your pants?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

people who live to a ripe old age have a few gos at being old, weak and in pain.
            If thats what you want then fair dos
            Socrates had it once. RIP you ball kicking fool

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hemlock poisoning?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                Hemlock poisoning?
                <Asclepius>
                Oi, where's that cock you owe me?
                </Asclepius>

Comment

He was a Salad Dressing Dude.....

Comment

Socrates himself.............is particularly missed. A lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's pissed!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X