• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Software from Students

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software from Students

Is this right this sofware for students website that you can buy the software, the word, windows and others at cut prices even if you are not a real scholar but bogus student?

Sounds too good to be true.

you can buy the student versio of microsoft office from PC world, even if your not a dirty student

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
      you can buy the student versio of microsoft office from PC world, even if your not a dirty student
      I am bogus.

Comment

Come on sas, the last one was funny, but this is just rubbish.

2/10 Must try harder!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

It's even cheaper from the torrents and usenet.
          How is using a non-commercial student license on you Ltd hardware, used by highly-trained contractor for commercial purposes any better than having no license at all?
          In almost all of the cases, there are inferior free, or cheap alternatives - LibreOffice, Pixelmator/GIMP, if you can't live with the limitiation, just pay the full price and put it thru expenses...

Comment

Yes, you need a .ac.uk email address though, I got Office 2011 for £37 bargain!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Not strictly true, I've ordered Office for Mac 2011 with a standard email address ~ £39.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                That's gone up. I got Office 2010 last winter direct from Micro$oft for £8.95.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  That's gone up. I got Office 2010 last winter direct from Micro$oft for £8.95.
                  I assume the Mac version is always more expensive, but seeing as the RRP is £189.99 I wasn't complaining!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
                    Is this right this sofware for students website that you can buy the software, the word, windows and others at cut prices even if you are not a real scholar but bogus student?

Sounds too good to be true.
                    Your Ltd Co does training...
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X