• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nope...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope...

...I still don't get it.

I must be a philistine.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Ginge,

me too, must be because we're from the west cuntry

Milan.

Comment

I quite like it. There's something elemental about it. A bit like a 3D Mondrian.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        I quite like it. There's something elemental about it. A bit like a 3D Mondrian.
        Pseud's Corner POTD
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

It is what you get when a fly-tipper spends too much time in the company of an unemployed welder.
          A pile of old junk being swooned over by pretentious hippies that have smoked too much skunk.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I quite like the shape, are you supposed to put a big-ass widescreen in it?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

'It seemed like a good idea at the time'

-A.Knobend

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What a pile of crap.

So much 'modern art' is just 'the emperor's new clothes'; everyone can see it's trash but they're too scared to say so for fear of being branded 'tasteless'.

I hate it.
                It's rubbish.
                I wouldn't pi$$ on it if was on fire.

(rant over)
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Atleast it's something that's been sculpted...

Better than some Tracy Emin bollox where she's shat in her bed and messed up the pillows and calls it 'Heavy night out' or something.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    What a pile of crap.

So much 'modern art' is just 'the emperor's new clothes'; everyone can see it's trash but they're too scared to say so for fear of being branded 'tasteless'.

I hate it.
                    It's rubbish.
                    I wouldn't pi$$ on it if was on fire.

(rant over)
                    Shouldn't say that too loud if I were you, there might come a tap tap tapping at your door!!

from a while ago BBC NEWS | UK | Fire 'destroys' Saatchi classics
                    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Working...
                    X