• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

Isn't it great when you get to work on Plan B on client time and it therefore looks as though you're busy but actually have very little to do?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

It depends if your Plan B is knocking one out while watching a couple of swedish lesbians go at it with a fire extinguisher while covered in chocolate sauce.

Which in your case it is.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      It depends if your Plan B is knocking one out while watching a couple of swedish lesbians go at it with a fire extinguisher while covered in chocolate sauce.

Actually I'm beginning to think this reply won't work very well.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I really like the sound of this Plan B. Could you give me more details about how the income is going to be derived.

PS - I do NOT want further detail about his outgoings........
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

BA$TARD !!! You, stole my plan b idea...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            BA$TARD !!! You, stole my plan b idea...
            Hint; custard is a bigger market than chocolate sauce.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

And are you planning to franchise this idea ??

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Hint; custard is a bigger market than chocolate sauce.
                what!!! I don't believe it, how has my plan b v2.0 upgrade idea already got out..

now, if anybody suggests adding a Cadbury flake into these ideas I'm gonna just stop this Plan b idea right now and go get a pint

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  what!!! I don't believe it, how has my plan b v2.0 upgrade idea already got out..

now, if anybody suggests adding a Cadbury flake into these ideas I'm gonna just stop this Plan b idea right now and go get a pint
                  A pint of your usual sir?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    A pint of your usual sir?
                    How is it possible that I've only today discovered Jaeger Bomb trains?

Comment

Working...
                    X