• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I buy a used Robin Reliant and drive through Peckam?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I buy a used Robin Reliant and drive through Peckam?

Maybe a Plan B or has it been done before?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I drove through in a 4x4 last night. Thought I was going to get "Westwooded".

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

yes because Life is about the experience, it matters not what your driving or where your going its the experience of the journey thats important

OOOO!!! thats a bit deep for this time of the morning, i need to lay down now

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

What become a 50 year old white middle class son of a clergyman from the mean streets of leafy Suffolk?
        Last edited by SimonMac; 7 December 2011, 10:17.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Maybe a Plan B or has it been done before?
          No.

The Bond Bug was far superior to the Reliant Robin.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            AKA a Westwound
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              No.

The Bond Bug was far superior to the Reliant Robin.
              true but sadly now 3 times the price

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                true but sadly now 3 times the price
                Had several Bond Bugs (not all at the same time) when I was 17-19. Was into bikes and couldn't be arsed with a driving test for a car, so used a Bond Bug in winter to get to work. If you had a plate made up to blank off the reverse gear you could drive it on a provisional on your own

Must go look for one now.......nostalgia and all that
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X