• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cant wait to try these :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to try these :-)

Reckitt May Target Futura for

Durex condoms made by partner Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc will contain a dose of Futura’s Zanifil gel inside the tip, boosting blood flow within the penis. The product results in firmer, larger and longer-lasting erections for men who may find wearing condoms challenging, according to Futura.

Now you just need to find a woman. Does "I want to test these new condoms" work as a chat-up line?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I immediately thought of the most hilarious,disgusting, perverted, filthy and wrong joke when I read this

but as there are ladies present
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
        Reckitt May Target Futura for

Durex condoms made by partner Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc will contain a dose of Futura’s Zanifil gel inside the tip, boosting blood flow within the penis. The product results in firmer, larger and longer-lasting erections for men who may find wearing condoms challenging, according to Futura.

Hang on, are you openly admitting you require "assistance" to aid performance?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I immediately thought of the most hilarious,disgusting, perverted, filthy and wrong joke when I read this

but as there are ladies present
          Was it to do with his signature?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            That's what I was thinking.

I'll stick to my favourite brand thanks.

Durex Comfort XL

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Every little helps

Comment

Inside out?

Maybe if you put it on inside out, it will "tighten things up" for your older partner?

Comment

Sounds like a recipe for more penis strangulation. As if condoms aren't already most ably suited to the task.

Comment

Working...
                  X