• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diving South France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diving South France

Ok so shorlty I'll be spending three weeks in the South of France, so does anyone know any good dive centers around the Montpellier area.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

I assume you'll be in Paris on the 17th?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I believe there's a Spanish Diving show happening.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

www.padi.com is always a good place to start

Comment

Where's jacko when you need her...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

plenty of muff diving to be had in nice, but you have to be careful of the old wrecks - as there is often a lot seaweed around there...
            "Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is."
            - PJ O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              does anyone know any good dive centers
              centres
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

If you are contemplating going diving 'South of the Border' always remember to brush your teeth afterwards - doubly so for the female

HTH

Comment

And don't do it if Arsenal are playing.
                  (Could be difficult for Mordac and N5G)
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Cojak knows all about diving, don't you girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X