• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Landy Failed MOT yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landy Failed MOT yesterday

Apparently the SAT Nav is faulty - kept saying it could not find ManC5hester in Europe.

This didn't happen, did it.

Comment

Is this a poor attempt to mock the Man Utd and Man City teams? They are still in Europe, granted it may be the tulip Europa League but they are still there so fail!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Is this a poor attempt to mock the Man Utd and Man City teams? They are still in Europe, granted it may be the tulip Europa League but they are still there so fail!
        Never let the truth get in the way of a good joke.

I have had similar from a lot of Liverpool fans, and I asked them how Liverpool were getting on in either competition.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

D'Oh.

I find his threads so random I actually thought this was about his landy.

I'm such an @rse.

Time to have a quiet word with myself I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Still it was mildly amusing!

Comment

Yes it was.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Apparently the SAT Nav is faulty - kept saying it could not find ManC5hester in Europe.
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1442436

Comment

Oh yes it was.

Just 5 minutes.
                  Last edited by RobertRice; 8 December 2011, 14:41.

Comment

Panto season!
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X