• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

65 convictions, 121 offences 19 different names on police database

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65 convictions, 121 offences 19 different names on police database

Rant thread unfortantly for me someone with 65 convictions, 121 offences on record (burglary, theft from vechicles, drugs) and 19 different names on the police db, can access the road I live on via a alley way from the dump he lives in. Though I can't prove it for sure I have been burgled twice and then had the car broken into this week, the events around it mean only someone who regularly walks past my house and knows my movements could of done it so someone who uses the alley way. I also found alot of the stuff he had ditched after taking it from the car approx 20meters from where he lives.

The guy was supposed to have moved from the area but I saw him for the first time in 9 months the eve the car was done.

For 65 convictions, 121 offences he has served a massive frigging 8 months in Prison over 10 years, that can't be fair, police were useless, apperently he has drugs problems bu I don't ******* care, my sis was junkie at one point she sorted things out. I'm tempted to take things into my owns hands now, good old internet gave me his address.

Grrrrrrr rant over
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 8 December 2011, 10:32.

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Rant thread unfortantly for me someone with 65 convictions, 121 offences on record (burglary, theft from vechicles, drugs) and 19 different names on the police db, can access the road I live on via a alley way. Though I can't prove it for sure I have been burgled twice and then had the car broken into this week, the events around it mean only someone who regularly walks past my house and knows my movements could of done it, I also found alot of the stuff he had ditched after taking from the car approx 20meters from where he lives.

The guy was supposed to have moved from the area but I saw him for the first time in 9 months the eve the car was done.

For 65 convictions, 121 offences he has served a massive frigging 8 months in Prison, that can't be fair, police were useless, I'm tempted to take things into my owns hands now, good old internet gave me his address.

Grrrrrrr rant over
    Sounds like you live in a bad area, are you sure you are a contractor old chap?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Sounds like you live in a bad area, are you sure you are a contractor old chap?
      Its a nice area or at least I thought it was, but its odd there is an estate through this alley way that is totally at odds with the rest of the area, at the time I bought the place I looked at google earth and thought it was a school didnt think it was what it turned out to be, a mecca for low life, thats the thing with London nice and sh*t areas can sit side by side.

Comment

I used to work on these systems, some of the records you used to see were mind blowing.

Comment

I'm tempted to take things into my owns hands now
          I would. Watch some old Charles Bronson films, have half a bottle of Scotch and go knocking on his door waving a semi-auto handgun at him...

I did a similar thing many years ago when a car I had got broken into. Went around the tuliphole estate I knew the scrote lived on and knocked on his door waving a 15" Gurkha knife at his parents, whilst slightly bladdered...

Comment

If you verge on a dodgy estate then it could be anyone. Assuming it is the one crim you happen to know about is a bit of a jump.

Get a security camera.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Dont do anything foolish or hasty.

When he goes down, make sure he stays down. and take your time

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Dexter
                Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Its a nice area
                  Next time move into area where you look poor.

You probably won't get burgled but might get punched by someone who thinks you do that to others.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Get a security camera.
                    Yep. IP CCTV that is automatically backed up online to prevent against equipment theft is a no brainer if scum live nearby.

Make sure it conforms to whatever requirements the fuzz have for it being admissible as evidence, such as proper date/time stamps.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X