• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon's Recommended for you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon's Recommended for you

Just done a load of xmas shopping online and now it thinks I would also like

For Music;
    Olly Murs
    Bruno Mars

For Film;
    Bridesmaids DVD
    Cliff Richard - The Soulicious Tour Special Edition with Pocket Diary and Bonus Content [DVD]

They know to bin any data they collect in December, right?

I wish they'd stop recommending: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hand-Bush-Fi.../dp/1890159026

I'm more of a historical non-fiction man.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I wish they'd stop recommending: A Hand in the Bush: the Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting: Amazon.co.uk: Deborah Addington: Books

It really is lucky I have my own office
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I keep getting Google Ads on YouTube for "meet and date Chinese ladies".

Comment

I get google ads in gmail promoting spam receipes - I thought it was somekind of joke at first.
          Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I wish they'd stop recommending: A Hand in the Bush: the Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting: Amazon.co.uk: Deborah Addington: Books

I'd be more ashamed of Cliff Richard than that.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I keep getting Google Ads on YouTube for "meet and date Chinese ladies".

Must be based on your browsing history...
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I'd be more ashamed of Cliff Richard than that.
                The Amazon recommendation about Cliff Richard's vagina is possibly NSFW.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Me too.

I suspect it's a sign of old age.
                  As is manginal dryness.

Comment

I went a bit berserk a couple of weeks ago adding DVDs to my cart, before shifting some to my wish list and leaving only about a dozen in the cart.

Then, upon checking out and reviewing my list, I found that two or three DVDs had been shifted back from my wish list to the cart for the current purchase!

Although possibly some weird issue relating to HTTP POSTs, this seems more likely to be a deliberate stunt to pop a couple of small wish-list extras in with a purchase of lots of equally small items in the hope the customer won't notice.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X