• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rumours about Gary Speed's death

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours about Gary Speed's death

It looks like there is a rumour spreading through twitter. Something to do with Duncan Ferguson and his wife and kids.

Twitter mentions of Gary Speed Duncan Ferguson Wife

Hope to god they are not true......
    Last edited by northernladuk; 8 December 2011, 14:05.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It looks like there is a rumour spreading through twitter. Something to do with Duncan Ferguson and his wife and kids.

Executive summary please
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Executive summary please
      13 year affair and father of the eldest kid. Allegedly.

Comment

Not sure if it's just my computer () but some of the links on that site are NSFW!!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

A similar story was spreading in the hours after his death that the Sun was going to run an expose, which came out and denied it as a complete fabrication, I will give these rumours the same contempt and let the man's family grieve in peace
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            A similar story was spreading in the hours after his death that the Sun was going to run an expose, which came out and denied it as a complete fabrication, I will give these rumours the same contempt and let the man's family grieve in peace
            I thought it was the Star, but the same principle.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Not sure if it's just my computer () but some of the links on that site are NSFW!!

Just had a look and my adblocker must have blocked them.

Though the latest entries say the original twit was a twat and it's an untrue rumour and the twat has deleted his twit.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

the guy that first tweeted it has apparently deleted his account, guessing it's a made up rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  the guy that first tweeted it has apparently deleted his account, guessing it's a made up rumour.

Indeed, the link gives "Nothing found". for that combination of words.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

by the way, how does that site differ from the search function on the twitter website?

Comment

Working...
                    X