• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A great day for England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great day for England

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...y-britain.html

The cities bankers have done nothing to help the UK as a whole but only to divide it and cause an ever increasing isolation between rich and poor.

Only a daily mail reader could believe this is a great day for Britain.

Actually this could be a great day for Scotland now that I think about it...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

The cities bankers have done nothing to help the UK as a whole but only to divide it and cause an ever increasing isolation between rich and poor.

Comment

Because of course the recent history of Scottish banking has been one of unlimited and glorious success hasn't it?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Because of course the recent history of Scottish banking has been one of unlimited and glorious success hasn't it?

Lord Haw Haw must be a masochist. That's the only explanation of why he constantly exposes himself to the ridicule of the forum with his cretinisms.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

The best day Scotland had recently, was the day your departure flight took off scooty.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The best day Scotland had recently, was the day your departure flight took off scooty.

You're not wrong. Working my ass off over here operating a UK Ltd for for stupid amounts of corporation for lazy unemployed folks.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Speaking of this great day, alas in our interest. That's an outright lie.

The reason why you children did not get to vote on a EU referendum is because they're many UK nationals like myself with interests in the EU generating wealth for the UK. How little the right understand this.

If the UK left the EU how easy would it be do you think for a UK national to get work in the EU? Simple as today? Think again.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 9 December 2011, 12:35.

Comment

If the UK left the EU how easy would it do you thing for a UK national to get work in the EU? Simple as today? Think again.
                This IS a valid point, and there are an awful lot of British citizens spread around the EU.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You're not wrong. Working my ass off over here operating a UK Ltd for for stupid amounts of corporation for lazy unemployed folks.
                  Are you working through your UK ltd company in DE? You do realize that if the centre of control moves to Germany you'll need to pay German corporation tax, trade tax, employers social insurances etc don't you? They also tend to suspect people doing this of operating a "split income" scheme i.e. tax fraud that leaves you liable to criminal prosecution. I would investigate freiberufler/slebstandig status pronto if I were you.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Its the lesser of two evils, the Tobin tax will very likely hurt the UK Financial Sector, they may be unscrupulous low life immoral bastards, but they are OUR unscrupulous low life immoral bastards
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X