• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Linux is a European threat to American computers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux is a European threat to American computers...

Amusing read... Those crazy yanks are getting worse.

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006...computers.html
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha

I really can't stop laughing

even http://www.whitehouse.org/ couldn't make that pile of sh*te up

edit: it is made up... d'oh
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 3 May 2006, 20:05.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

The best bit is thick septics arguing with the guy.

They have no concept of irony.

I do like this bit

Yes, Linux is a primative European clone; It is much less capable than Windows. In fact it omits features that were standard in Windows back in 1998; For example Linux has no built-in anti-virus or anti-spyware software.

You cannot even buy popular utilities like Norton Security to compensate for this fact. There are no tools for common tasks like defragging a hard disk. God knows what you would use to send a fax or make a website. You cannot even get Front Page for Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        That's got to be the typo of the day

Comment

What gets me is how few people who read it can spot that the site is satire and not real... most of them yanks too
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            What gets me is how few people who read it can spot that the site is satire and not real... most of them yanks too
            That's usual. Real satire and sarcasm, i.e post-Benny Hill hasn't made it to America yet. They still insist in packing several-hundred awkwardly joined jokes into crap export material (read Friends, Frasier and Will and Grace etc).

Their basic intent is to make your face hurt, not amuse you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
              Amusing read... Those crazy yanks are getting worse.

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006...computers.html
              This could be the plot of some cheap Hollywood flick.

Comment

And guess what software Osama Bin Laden uses on his laptop?

If you guessed it was Linux you would be 100% right. Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.
                Well, what do you know ! And there was me thinking that Bin Laden was a bad guy plotting against the West, but all along he's the same as us ! All he wants to do it sit and watch Mickey Mouse

Comment

I liked this post
                  All Europeans are naked commie bastards! All hail to the US - the French and British colony from Hell! Land of the free and the outcasts from Europe. Protectors of slavery and racism.

Drop nukes on Ikea, the capital of Europe, and put an end to this communist mayhem!
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DimPrawn
                    That's got to be the typo of the day
                    septic tank - yank
                    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                    X