• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware of Double Sided Printing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of Double Sided Printing

Company's print settings set to use both sides of paper.

Printed out Ryanair boarding card last night for todays's flight to Billund.

Wouldn't accept double sided print out at airport and got sent to check-in where the s charged me 40 Euros for the pleasure of printing me out a new one
    Last edited by pacharan; 9 December 2011, 11:34.

Beware of plenty cheapness airlines.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Wouldn't accept double sided print out at airport and got sent to check-in where the ers: charged me 40 Euros for the pleasure of printing me out a new one
      I now understand that the real reason you're not allowed knives or sharp objects in your hand luggage is to prevent you shaving the paper into two very thin boarding cards.

Comment

Wouldn't accept double sided print out at airport and got sent to check-in where the s charged me 40 Euros for the pleasure of printing me out a new one
        At Heathrow/Stansted/Luton, there are computers with internet connection and a printer connected. They do charge something like £1 per 20 mins and £2 for a print out, but then you would have ended up paying lot less than what you did.

Or am I missing a point.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by RYANAIR T&Cs
          6.1 All passengers are required to check-in on-line on Cheap Flights - Book cheap flights to Europe with Ryanair and print out their Boarding Pass. This facility is available from 15 days up to the online Check-In Deadline of four (4) hours before each scheduled flight departure time. Each Boarding Pass must be printed and presented on an individual A4 page. No further changes can be made to passenger name(s), flight dates, times and route once a Passenger has checked in online.
          Ambiguous? That tells me that the boarding pas and nothing else should be printed on an A4 sheet.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Working...
          X