• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess what the sign means

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what the sign means

I haven't a clue myself, so thought that it might be an entertaining Friday afternoon exercise for CUK.

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

No dick heads without a ticket?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you come through here without a ticket you must be a dickhead.

Edit: beaten to it.

Comment

No Tickets for Autofellationists.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Too obvious:

"All animals kick here for a ticket to enter. Unless you're the elephant sucking a football."

It's at the circus tradesman entrance and they had to put that sign up to stop the elephant getting stuck in the door.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Gricer sucks his own ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              I haven't a clue myself, so thought that it might be an entertaining Friday afternoon exercise for CUK.

Ah yes! I think I get it; the clue is in the little red foot on the pole on the right.

You're supposed to kick the pole on the little red foot, but they're warning you against kicking too hard in case your foot flies onward and you kick yourself in the head. Maybe.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X