• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booze o'clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booze o'clock

Are we still going to the counting house? What time are people planning on arriving?

I should recognise suity if he makes it. No idea about the rest of you.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

It'll probably be at least half seven before I get there. Depends on the M11 and the Northern Line

Comment

I should be there between 5:30 and 6:00. Zip says the table is booked under CUK. I think they usually print out a reservation with the name on it and leave it on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Are we still going to the counting house? What time are people planning on arriving?

I should recognise suity if he makes it. No idea about the rest of you.
        WFH today so not going to make it I'm afraid.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I should be there between 5:30 and 6:00. Zip says the table is booked under CUK. I think they usually print out a reservation with the name on it and leave it on the table.
          Once somebody's found it can they post its location here? I've only been to the Counting House once a few years ago, but I seem to remember it being absolutely enormous, so it would be a help if one has a rough idea of which direction to explore in.

Comment

Everyone will be wearing one of these, so should be easy to spot

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Crying myself to sleep today so not going to make it I'm afraid.
              ftfy
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We are at the back in a little room. A peroni, a grolsch, half a honeydew and a becks please.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Once somebody's found it can they post its location here? I've only been to the Counting House once a few years ago, but I seem to remember it being absolutely enormous, so it would be a help if one has a rough idea of which direction to explore in.
                  Come out of bank station and walk down Cornhill heading towards Lehman St. The counting House is on your right hand side before you get to the cross roads.

Google map
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    We are at the back in a little room. A peroni, a grolsch, half a honeydew and a becks please.
                    say hello to all from me
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X