• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've lost the electronic copies of 17 MSDS forms.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost the electronic copies of 17 MSDS forms.

Ho hum.

They must be somewhere, surely.

Have you tried bleeding the radiators?

They might be in there.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They'll be in the last place you look. Or not if you give up before finding them.

Comment

Will anybody notice?

Comment

tar xvf your_backup.tar

Easy!

Comment

Material Safety Data Sheets? Sounds like liberal lefty jobsworth elf n safety carp to me. Real men should use materials as and when and however they want. When I were a lad we made handkerchiefs out of blue asbestos and we were all the better for it.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Material Safety Data Sheets? Sounds like liberal lefty jobsworth elf n safety carp to me. Real men should use materials as and when and however they want. When I were a lad we made handkerchiefs out of blue asbestos and we were all the better for it.
              Handkerchiefs? We used to smoke the stuff. Never did me any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                They'll be in the last place you look. Or not if you give up before finding them.
                I lost a cable last week and I went by a room thinking not to look in there as it would be the last place to look; I changed my mind and turned around and fount it there!
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

clicked twice by mistake!
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X