• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Americans already planning to invade Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans already planning to invade Europe

BBC News - Euro crisis: US General Martin Dempsey warns of unrest

The top US military commander, Gen Martin Dempsey, says he is concerned about "the potential for civil unrest" as Europe's financial crisis unfolds.

Gen Dempsey said it was unclear the latest steps taken by EU leaders would be enough to hold the eurozone together, adding that a break-up could have consequences for the Pentagon.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

You are ******* kidding me
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      You are ******* kidding me
      We haven't got any oil. Perhaps they want our windmills?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        We haven't got any oil. Perhaps they want our windmills?
        Italy has the 4th largest gold position in the world. Nah can't be that.

I wonder what spin prison planet has on this.

Comment

Idiot.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well it sounds like we are going to need them, some of the Europeans are quite pissed off with us. I can't see the Germans and French lending us a hand when the time comes to pass that we need it.

Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, head of the Germany's FDP group, part of the European Liberals, goes as far as to say it was "a mistake to let the British into the EU".

Britain must now renegotiate its relationship with the EU, he said. "Either they [the British] do it on their own initiative, or the EU refounds itself - without Great Britain. Switzerland is a model towards which Britain can turn itself."
            BBC News - Euro crisis: Europe reacts with anger

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Idiot.
              To whom are you referring?

Comment

http://youtu.be/yKaBSp18u2c

Last Minute Summit Mutiny Threatens The Future Of The Euro; And Why A Wholesale S&P Downgrade Of Europe Will Be Devastating

“Merkozy” Letter to EU: Now Is the Time to Strip Countries of Sovereignty

Nigel Farage: Escape Euro Prison!

Comment

Doodab, do you still disbelieve me that Germany are printing Marks?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Well it sounds like we are going to need them, some of the Europeans are quite pissed off with us. I can't see the Germans and French lending us a hand when the time comes to pass that we need it.

BBC News - Euro crisis: Europe reacts with anger
                    Some people would sign up to anything just to be "one of the in-crowd".

Remember that this is about the common currency. Not about trade, defence, health, and all the other things that we still co-operate fully with the EU about.

If you recall, the Germans and French got pissed off when HMG stuck their nose in, now they are pissed off because HMG take their nose out.

The treaty has bits tacked on to it to get cash and sovereignty from us, in a similar way to Gordon Brown tacking IR35 on to the end of a larger finance bill. We've been signing these trojan horse treaties for 20 years, hopefully we've now stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X