• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurricane on the way for Southern England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane on the way for Southern England

Thursday night into Friday morning

From metcheck

The second, and potentially more severe, storm is expected to sweep in on Thursday night and Friday. Confidence is still low-moderate at this stage with regards to details, timings and intensity, but severe gales to storm force winds could well develop in some regions, with winds gusting between 80 and 100mph in places, making for a potentially very powerful and life threatening storm.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Thursday night into Friday morning

From metcheck
    Why? Are you driving this way blubbing?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What are you loit going to call it? Hurricane SpiltShandy? Hurricane Bedwetter?
      World's Best Martini

Comment

Sounds like a great day to attempt a mini land yacht speed record which is currently 59.6 mph.

Pity I'm working.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
            What are you loit going to call it? Hurricane SpiltShandy? Hurricane Bedwetter?
            WHS

How are you southern poofters going to deal with this ?

Last week, we had a few pints of heavy and offered our hurricane a fight in the carpark. It soon pissed off rather than get a kicking

Maybe you should all have a half a mild and see if you can deal with it by playing cribbage or something
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              WHS

Last week, we had a few pints of heavy and offered our hurricane a fight in the carpark. It soon pissed off rather than get a kicking

Maybe you should all have a half a mild and see if you can deal with it by playing cribbage or something
              We had mild gusts last week and it seriously upset my aubretias. I cried.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                WHS

We will deal with it by sitting tight and thanking God we don't live north of the Watford Gap.

Comment

soft sutherners

Hurricane Bawbag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is how we handle it up north

Hurricane Bawbag: Our t-shirts go down a storm as Scots say goodbye to winds - The Daily Record

Comment

I believe it's traditional for the first letter of hurricane names to follow the sequence of the alphabet. So what's next? Hurricane Chugnut?

Comment

Working...
                    X