• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some Commons sense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Commons sense

From the BBC
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4971234.stm

At least someone saw the possibilities before Tone and his band of idiots passed it through.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

I love the fact the New Lie want a law allowing the scrapping of unecessary legislation, red tape, bureaucracy, etc, when, infact

THET HAVE CREATED MOST OF THIS tulip IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

******* IDIOTIC MORONS!!!!!

Comment

Wasn't this the bill that was to give them carte blanche right to bypass HoL to get away with any law they deemed fit for their uberControl plan?

In which case - don't trust the feckers - look at the new bill and the ambiguity they can utilise. You know what these cnuts are like: throw a bill into the public arena that's so outrageous that a civil riot almost takes place, then with much sycophantic pontification, announce proudly to a dumned down public that they will amend the bill to be less contentious.

But it's the old adage: on their quest for total dominance: 2 steps forward, 1 step back...

Let's bring on the good results today...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Yes Dim. Here is the life-cycle of a Labour minister.

1. Feck something up

2. Announce it on the same day as a disaster

3. Prime Minister makes a virtue out of putting the feck-up right

4. 500 pages of hasty, ill-thought-out legislation are forced through the House of Lords

5. Billions of pounds of taxpayers money are hosed somewhere

6. Return to step 1

Comment

Working...
        X